what will be on your grill??
Shrimp and beer for sure.
GO VOLS
Work.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
AND WHAT A GRAND DAY IT IS!!!!! GOD BLESS THE US OF A.
Wow, it's here already?
Officially retired
Nothing. Never had a thing for grilling out.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Burgers, Dogs (gonna deep fry those things too..yummy), of course shrimp and I'm thinkin some veal (young calf).. gotta love that meat.. and a bottle of light spiced rum
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Burgers, Dogs (gonna deep fry those things too..yummy), of course shrimp and I'm thinkin some veal (young calf).. gotta love that meat.. and a bottle of light spiced rum </div></div>
WTF are you finding veal? I've been looking and looking. Food City in Wise stocked it for a while.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Big Stone keeps it pretty regular, along with lamb.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Big Stone keeps it pretty regular, along with lamb. </div></div>
Chops only. I went down there a couple of hours ago, all I saw were chops.
Chops suck. I want veal breast or scallopini.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks